Here is a simple recipe that works great for creating a frozen margarita. There is one catch though, it works best with a Margaritaville margarita machine - which is a worthwhile investment for any margarita lover.
- Start with 1 can of Bacardi frozen margarita mix. Dump it into the machine, then use as a measuring cup for the next three steps.
- Add 1/2 can of tequila - any brand of your choice.
- Add 1/2 can of liquid Margarita mix - the Margaritaville brand is a great choice.
- Optional - add a full can of strawberries or other fruit.
- Hit the start button and get ready for a great drink!
Note: This will not make a full pitcher of margaritas. You can either add a bit more to all the measurements, or manually add more ice and blend as needed.